Additive Manufacturing Certificate Program
Review Course: Monday, May 5, 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m., Connecticut Convention Center
Exam: Tuesday, May 6, 1:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., Connecticut Convention Center
There is a high interest in additive manufacturing technologies. Those who can validate their knowledge in the field will be highly regarded and valued. Earn the certificate to:
- Upgrade your knowledge and stay current with industry standards.
- Gain leadership recognition within your company.
- Gain a sense of achievement, to become part of an elite group of individuals.
- Obtain a portable career credential that you can take with you from job to job.
- Validate your experience within the additive manufacturing field.
The review course will include instruction on foundational additive manufacturing principles and will be supported by observation of additive manufacturing applications in action. Course attendees will participate in practice exercises that incorporate concepts and applications from the lecture and lab.
The Additive Manufacturing Certificate serves as verifiable proof of your foundational knowledge by successfully completing an exam. The exam is built upon the body of knowledge. While the review course is recommended for exam candidates, it is not required to sit the exam.
The certificate has been developed to test foundational knowledge not competency. Knowledge and expertise with multiple materials, processes, and equipment are necessary. Not all examinees may pass. It is strongly advised that all potential examinees take the pretest on the website to determine readiness. Additional information may be found on the website: http://www.sme.org/rtam-certificate-program/